Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Love doesn't speak any language: Neither Spanish nor Gujarati

Love doesn't speak any language: neither spanish nor gujarathi

Amiruddin in a playful mood with his grandpa.
Amiruddin speaks only Spanish where as his grandpa, Mr Mohammad Yousuf speaks Gujarati at home. But it ain't no barrier when it comes to the bond they share. Perhaps 'Nanapaaji' is the only Indian word Amiruddin and his younger brother Ahmed knew when i met them..... 'Naanapaaji' is what they call their grandpa as.

1 comment:

MYSTERY OF MY SPIRIT said...

The first thought that came to my mind when I saw this photo is...hmm well I too can take this type of photo but reading the 3 lines showed me that photography isn't everything.It's the story behind the photo that matters.So I would like to congratulate on that armband photo of yours in some earlier blogs just because these two photos showed me the diff between normal photography, a poets photography and a journalist's photography...Keep up the same spirit